They say ‘you never forget your first love’ – perhaps because your first real experience of love-lost is so raw that it teaches you to not take love for granted[?]
What they don’t tell you is that life has a habit of getting in the way, and it’s often easy to lose sight of those things we love! Not because you don’t care, or have lost interest; but just because other stuff has ‘taken over’ or been the priority at the time.
Recently I’ve been guilty of letting life get in the way of what’s important to me… [so please forgive my radio silence, lack of tweets, blog updates etc]
…but now realise it’s time to sort it out and get on! So I’m reprioritising ”stuff’ and
Putting the things that I love in life back to the top of the pile!
- I’m going to get back into my swimming routine!
- I’m going to train hard, so that I can do another distance swim!
- I’m going to try and do my first open water swim this year! [Suggestions please]
- I’m going to make sure I keep in touch with swim buddies and try out new pools!
- I’m going to save up so I can swim in more amazing locations around the world!
- I’m going to update my swim blog more frequently - so you can see what I’m up to, and so that I keep motivated!